Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rain and art class

Today it is raining, raining, raining. Fortunately the kiddos were in art all day and playing in the gym/doing homework when they weren't in art. LaRena took Martin and Cecilia to help Martin with reading and Cecilia could 'sit in' while this was going on. I have been thinking Martin is getting bored with his reading curriculum and a change of scenes (and mommies) would do him good. We are so much nicer to other people's children.

Art class was good but found out the church secretaries where class meets are very hyper about noise and what they perceive as misbehavior. I plan to take all the short people home to my house the next time so they won't disturb anyone. THeir reaction disturbs me so it will be better for my psyche anyway to get them out of there. We don't want Gloria to lose her meeting place for art classes.

Back to working with Erik......

No comments: