Monday, April 21, 2008

Frogs

We have a vernal pond and the frogs love it. The newspaper had an article about this and the lady was going on a special expedition to hear the frogs singing and peeping. In the Horner household we just need to open a window or step out the back door. The peepers seem to peeping less now so I guess the next generation is in the works and the tree frogs are deafening at the moment. They seem to sing in chorus and go up and down between three notes OVER and OVER. If you are having trouble sleeping this could make you a little nutty. Perhaps I will take a camera journey and try to get a picture of some as well as a new shot of the view from my window. I am getting used to pushing the space button with my left hand so perhaps I can do a little better blogging.

No comments: