Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crossing things off the list

So "the list" is still long but we are making progress. I have just begun to put away winter clothes as they still are wearing them! We went to the pool on Monday which the kids loved and Stefan loved as well. Stefan did get his first skinned knee there so I can tell keeping up with chasing him around will be a little tiresome.

One of the things on my list was to clean up the book sale mess in the basement of the church. I was just bemoaning how I haven't found the opportunity to get to that on Sunday. Well! Thank you to whoever conquered that one this week. I can guess who may have done it. That was an easy one to cross of the list.

I watered my peonies in hopes they will bloom but things are looking grim. They are VERY late. Anna always has peonies in full bloom on her birthday and these are not even close this year. Hopefully some will make progress overnight.

Anna is downstairs making cake. That seems to be going smoothly. Whew.

I am waking Stefan up.....later!

No comments: