Saturday, May 03, 2008

To push delete or not to push it

So the cute little response to my previous post got a reaction by some person in California who I don't even know. I could go delete it or just leave it. As I stated in my post, it was refreshing to talk to Cecilia who was truly intrigued by the Scientific evidence that exists to back up intelligent design. She did not throw her own articles or views of what she had been taught at me but truly was interested. Sending me a site stating that the movie is full of anti-science propaganda is so typical of the people I know who just simply throw this sort of response back at you. The film was hardly anti-science. Of course stranger in California was trying to help this poor silly mom in Indiana get the story straight. It just made me all the more tired and weary of this sort of response. Perhaps I will go push delete or let other people say what they would like. Or not......
Of course if I push delete I may be accused of censoring this persons views so there you go.

1 comment:

AmusedMomma said...

I had people commenting on my posts about Expelled too. I didn't see a need to delete them because they weren't nasty (like some I've seen in the blogosphere). Besides, if we cannot have a conversation, how can I help convince them they are wrong? I know it's not me doing the convincing, but that's the work of the Holy Spirit.