Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For the record.....

Anna is not cramming for the SAT. She is systematically reviewing her Algebra and Geometry and frankly I have been quite impressed with her handle on math in general. Sure she could have made it further in Algebra 2 but the review has been good and she is learning a lot from going through practice tests etc. Frankly I would recommend this sort of review for anyone taking the SAT. Her essays have been pretty good as well but would like a little more practice with the time factor. Her greatest lesson was to not worry about the subject matter she chooses to use to defend her position but how she defends it using strong examples.

I am proud of her perseverance despite distractions and her commitment to conquer and divide. I am also praying that she has the confidence the day of without any stress the days before.

She does have a wedding cake to whip out, which she is happy to do as she loves the bride and family and would frankly do anything to be of help to them. Erik is the same way and I am very proud of them for their thoughtfulness of other people. I believe we have a handle on the weekend that will allow her to be focused and not have stress to kill a few more days in over processing. Cryptic I know.....

No comments: