Friday, October 03, 2008

She's growing

So Ingrid is squished in a newborn suit which a few weeks ago fit just fine. I was concerned before she was born that nursing wouldn't work out but.......it's working just fine. Silly me. I prayed about that before she was born and prayed that she would not have eczema. So far there is not sign of it and she has a mild case of baby acne which is also great. She slept till 4:15 this morning which is awesome. She is sort of a fussy baby in that she is not too happy for very long but......nursing and fattening her up seem to keep her happy. I think though that this fussiness is starting to wane as she will lay on her back and kick and play for much longer periods and has started to take longer naps in the bassinet which helps me get more done in between. Let's just say number eight child is doing her best to cooperate in this not always sane house and for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Christ be praised for His mercy, and for His gracious protection.

Ingrid is a beautiful baby, and, so far as I can tell, she is not only well cared for but thriving.