Friday, October 31, 2008

Not much to say here either

The excitement in my life is that little Ingrid was up most of the night last night. I am heading to bed soon. After Co-op today and the service I felt like I could fall asleep on my feet and couldn't figure out why I was so tired. Charley reminded me that he vaguely remembered me pleading with Ingrid to please go to sleep in the middle of the night. I only got on the computer to send my mom the blogsite since she had to start over again on her computer.

School went well......uh......my windows in the new room are getting painted - yay. I am behind in the laundry but ahead in my reading for my class that I teach. Next is to reread "To Kill a Mockingbird". I have not read so much since several kids ago and I have certainly not read so many 'classics' since college.

I think Ingrid care is making me less capable of being able to think outside myself and survival so I am not too sure what the strategy is to survival but keep muddling along from day to day. She is getting sweeter by the day though with great big baby smiles and little cooing noises.

Oh....I should check the schedule to make sure 'Mockingbird' really is next......

Nighty, nighty

No comments: