Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Hermitage

As my eldest son walked by me a few minutes ago with a pillow I realized I probably have never mentioned that he has been living in a hermitage since last spring sometime. Maybe I did mention it but I can't remember. Well, he says he will continue sleeping in the tent till Reformation Day. There are some cold nights coming up.........yikes. He loves it out there. His dad did the same thing when he was his age so this is sort of cute. I don't think Charley stayed out there as long. He had a school bus to catch in the morning so perhaps that was a deterent to getting up in time. Brrrr............exciting post eh? Just thought it was worth mentioning the odd habits of my children...........oh, the hermitage is a tent..........

2 comments:

Rev. Robert Franck said...

Maybe he should have built himself a little more permanent hermitage. If he could have found some wood somewhere, that is.

Karin said...

cough, cough.....