Thursday, April 05, 2007

frost

Bummer. My perenials look pretty dead as well as the daffidils we did not cut. I don't know what this means for the long haul on those perenials that are wilted. And I thought I had made some progress in filling out the perenial bed. Oh well.

Hubby is getting restless so that is a good sign. Now to keep him from overdoing it. He is getting a taste of the business of each day by being home this week. Ironically we are getting a lot of school work done despite it being Holy Week. Who would have thought.

Stefan's eczema is a mess again today. His bath wasn't long enough this morning so will have to revisit the tub this afternoon.

Had a great discussion with Anna and Maggie about "Brave New World" this morning. They seem to be enjoying 'thinking' about what the author is trying to get across. I am amazed at how much history I know and remember. I wonder if it is just because I enjoy history or if it has more to do with cognitive development that helps you remember people and dates and how they are significant.

Time to go snarf some food and continue to crack the school whip.

No comments: