Friday, August 31, 2007

Cranky me

There is nothing that sets me off more than whining of any type. Well....ok....some kinds of whining are not so bad such as commiserating. But.....the kid variety is more than I can handle at times. I don't know if it because it is Friday or because when you have a large family whining can multiply. So I am going to try to go ease my nerves and mow some lawn. Sweat and hard work is good for my mental state. I know it isn't as bad as I think but frankly a break is what this mommy is ordering up. I may sneak some ice cream into the back yard when no one is looking as a treat. SHhhhhh.....don't tell anyone. Oh.....I realize I am whining here so no comment from the peanut gallery. The day was otherwise fine and the kids are still enjoying school. I need to plan some fun for math so that doesn't become a drudgery. Random thought.

No comments: