Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hot!

It's fair week still and of course it is hot. It is always hot this week. I took the kids to do the peddle push this afternoon and when we got there I asked them the big question....."Do you really want to stand out here in the grandstands and sweat????" The answer....."but we want to get ice cream". So.......I asked them if I could buy them ice cream and we could go home. Cecilia said, "Oh, I thought we had to do the peddle push to get ice cream." So......short explanation, I bought them ice cream and we went home. It was miserable out there.

Anna's rabbit got best in breed,
Matthews got a blue ribbon
Erik's 6 year old geriatric rabbit got a red ribbon.

Tommorow is the auction. I hope Charley finds out what time we need to be there.

Hot.

3 comments:

Sloppy Classical said...

So did they use the "special" rabbit food?--:-)

Karin said...

Hmmmm.....I am not sure. I don't think so.

Anan said...

Best in *VARIETY*!!! Not breed!!! 9_6