Saturday, January 24, 2009

House work

I think paying off the house might have inspired dh to take trimming out the house more seriously. Remember.....no nagging or asking any questions. What it has done for me is that I have been looking at the homestead differently when I pull in the driveway. Don't ask me why but I get this weird little feeling of "wow, no more payments" each time I've driven in since yesterday. I have less of a sensation to dance on the table but still might every so often just to keep my reputation with the children and husband of being odd alive and well.

I smell popcorn so must run and eat some. I love popcorn. My dear daughter made some popcorn and is a little cranky as she did not buy sufficient sewing supplies so cannot tackle her latest project. Poor, poor daughter. I feel for her and I am sure her daddy can too as he too has forgotten key supplies during one of his projects. Like father, like daughter. She is going to watch a movie instead. I should read more Bonhoeffer. I find a lot of Bonhoeffer hurts my brain and I can only take so much at a time.

No comments: