Sunday, January 20, 2008

A much younger Benjamin


He isn't smiling but he is ever so cute. He was two years old in this picture and it has always been one of my favorite pictures of the little guy. He is feeling much better today and spent the day playing with army guys and watching his copy of Ratatoulli from Grandma. Happy boy.


He has a new screaming green winter coat as well to keep him warm(er) in this awful shivering cold. I like winter but this is a little too cold for me.


Anna and I went and got some winter 'play' boots for her which are screaming white. All she needs now is a sixties dress and long hair with sunglasses and a spot in an old James Bond movie and she is all set. I don't think these boots will be making too many public appearances but if you want to go sledding with her I am sure will enjoy seeing them. They were a bargain, what can I say.

No comments: