Thursday, January 31, 2008

Peanut butter seems to be bad too.....

Stefan snitched a bite of my peanut butter toast this morning (great breakfast eh?) and he began to sport a few hives and swell up a little. It wasn't of the variety of this summer but I do think it was the peanut butter. Sigh. I guess I will try it one more time with Benadryl handy to see if this is true. Since everyone and their cousin eats peanut butter around here it will be sort of hard to keep it away from him. Perhaps we will have to discover a new lunch material.

Supposedly we are going to get a lot of snow today. I haven't seen any so far. Thursday morning the driving was the pits and I was ready to go buy a few new tires. My dh seems to think spring will be here soon so he wants to wait till fall. We shall see on that as well. I am admittedly getting a little tired of being cold. It is warm near the stove but can be a little chillier in the further points of the house. Yes, we dress for the weather.

Stefan is also in the habit of getting up in the middle of the night. His new bottle habit has created some problems in the staying dry enough department. He tends to wet throuh in the night. He is not a happy camper to be wet and cold and is REALLY not a happy camper to be stripped naked to remedy the problem. I suppose I should have gone to bed early but we were watching some ridiculous Mr. Bean episode about his trip to the dentist and I can't pass up Mr. Bean too easily. Then we watched the first "Pretender" episode and were amused by Miss Parker's get up and how they changed her character quite a bit as the episodes progress. She seemed a little too athletic for the later Miss Parker. So.......close to 11:00 we hit the hay and now it is 1:30am and here is the Stefan. I think he is ready to be pitched back in bed. The dry bed.......

No comments: