Monday, February 25, 2008

Cabin Fever

I've got it. I think about how much time we have spent INSIDE and I am totally sick of it. I have gone walking with a friend in winters past but this winter has been either too cold, too much snow or too much rain and slush. Then there is the fitting in of the schedule if there is even a window of time to go walking. That hasn't happened either. We stay inside and perpetually mess it up. Sigh. I got the kids up a few minutes early so we can clean a little before our co-op friends show up, not to mention the piano teacher. Perhaps I should serve everyone a latte to rev their engines. I am not allowed to have cabin fever either. How about a silly aerobics or Palates (spelling) dvd to get my slothful body moving. Ugh. Spring might come or rather I am sure it will and the weather people will be complaining about the weather then and telling us that it has been a dry winter. Huh????

Grumble, grumble.....

No comments: