Sunday, November 16, 2008

Little Miss Ingrid

Little Miss Ingrid
Sat on her tuffet
Spitting out curds and whey

The poor girl blurps and blurps. I have found myself driving down the road with my blurp rag on my shoulder. Always be prepared and armed to clean up blurp. I wonder that looks like for the drivers coming in the other direction? Fortunately we have blurp rags in abundance. I have taken up the cloth diaper brigade again with Ingrid. I used cloth with the first four but Charley's Europe journeys put me over the edge and I entered into the disposable diaper world. I discovered a system that is not so hard so this has been a lot easier. Perhaps I will blog with my resources sometime. It is tempting to put Stefan in cloth but I don't really want to man two diaper pails. I would rather not mix Ingrid's easy diapers with the more, ahem, dirty variety.

Certainly Ingrid must be getting enough to help her out in the growing department. She 'explodes' with great regularity and I need to keep the diaper bag better stocked for 'long' outings like church. I resurrected the Lands End diaper bag as I need more room for her extra clothes etc. I have attempted to take cloth diapers with too and they definitely take up more room.

Another riveting post about my life. Blurping and diapers.

4 comments:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Rivetting, indeed. It makes me feel right at home ;-) And, hey, I'm always glad to read the tales of Miss Ingrid.

Genuine Lustre said...

How about you and me run away to Sweden for a week?

Karin said...

Yes! I have relations there we could stay with. I have actually been looking at the exchange rate and have been tempted....sigh.

Maggie said...

I have a feeling I'll be calling her "Little Miss Ingrid" for a while. It's just so darling!