Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back again

The kids and I had a fun trip to Higher Things. I didn't get a chance to fill out my evaluation form but will try to email my thoughts to the powers that be later. Despite a few behavior issues from a few attendees I do think all went well. I was itching to play in the brass choir but that would have been sort of tricky with Stefanopolis. Plus I realized while listening to them warm up that my horn mouth piece was in the purse that was stolen earlier this summer. Rats!!!!!! Off to the Woodwind and the Brasswind with my horn to buy a new one. I think I need to and want to practice regularly and be able to play on the drop of a hat if my phone rang and was asked. I miss my horn.

I will tell about the details of the conference soon. Today we took the chickens and turkeys to the fair. Tonight we will go see how the fair projects did. We are SOOOO not worried about anything this year. There has been too much going on in the line of stress and travel to really care about how things go and.....and.....if we do well. The kids seem to just be going through the motions and waiting for time in between to do things like read Harry Potter, sew, and goof off with their friends. Charley is pleased with how things are going so that is good too.

Maybe I will go and take a nap.......

No comments: