Thursday, July 05, 2007

I told my mom


So the news is out to the mom about Stefanopolis. Phew. Ya know she did well and now I can update on my blog. It is interesting to me that dear mom does not necessarily do as well when it is her husband who in crisis so I unfairly assumed she might not handle Stefan's episode as well. So.....I am like my mom. I handle other people's crisis much better than my own. Why is that???? Mom did a great job in 'taking care of me'We go to the doc tomorrow to discuss what exactly the plan is from here with the little guy.


In the meantime he is a cutie pie and I love to feel his cute little arms around my neck as I pray with him and put him to bed. How sweet is being able rub his back and love him? He is getting into everything and I bet the house starts to get cleaner and cleaner. Not because he is cleaning it but because we will save him from other hazards of life - small things.


So I love this little guy so much it hurts at times and Christ loves him more. Sigh. Isn't he the cutest thing? We think so.

1 comment:

Anita said...

He is the cutest thing. h and I LOVE those chubby toddler arms around my neck. Sometimes Simon hooks just one arm around my neck and I feel like I'm walking with the Fonze:))