Saturday, May 09, 2009

A more cheerful post

Mowed the lawn today. That was the good news. The lawn looks mostly better. Then.....the mower started acting up and Charley threatened to put it out of it's misery. Back to the shop it goes - the Charley shop.

Three kids played in the hammock most of the afternoon and evening and then Stefan begged to be put to bed. Three oldest boys nearly fell asleep in their plates too.....hmmmm......

Eldest daughter worked on using up more material from Mrs. Plasschert. This one is more difficult I would say then most. She does not seem too put out though and is changing parts of the pattern. And no, it will not make an appearance tomorrow.

My stupid heel is still bugging me. Not sure what to think about that.

Hmmmm......had fun with Anna and Erik garage sailing Friday morning. They were pretty funny. I think I have had my fill of that activity but did find some things we actually needed. We then went to lunch to have some quiet discussion of life etc. That was nice. Ingrid entertained us sucking on a french fry.

That's all the news from Hornerdom today....hope that sounded more cheery.

Nighty, nighty!

No comments: