Friday, March 07, 2008

Weird dreams

So I dreamed the baby was a girl. As in I dreamed the baby was born and it was official, it's a girl! The weird thing was that I couldn't find the baby and it turned out Anna took the baby! No one would let me have her. The other weird thing was the baby was very tall and skinny. Hmmm........my oldest baby IS tall and skinny but I have never seen a really tall and skinny baby. I was wandering around the hospital looking for baby and found Anna in a closet feeding the baby a bottle. I am glad dreams don't come true. I could phsycho-analyze this dream......someone else is watching my current baby this weekend and Anna has told me that if the baby is a girl she won't want to leave for college. Maybe this will be a way to keep her around? I think I miss my baby.....and will miss my other baby........

1 comment:

sarahlaughed said...

Stephan missed you too, though he has been very well-behaved and co-operative. But one of the first things he "said" was along the lines of "wa' mama". I haven't been around him long enough to know if that means what it sounds like, but it sure sounded like a plea to me. He also seemed to think that the best thing to do with the toy cat was repeatedly dash it against the ground.... tsk, tsk: such violence...:-)!