Sunday, March 08, 2009

Busy weekend

It was a busy but good weekend. I won't elaborate too much on my social life but it sure is nice to have such wonderful friends. I was especially thankful for some more intimate conversations with a friend at church who I have no doubt we should do that more often. I love it when someone can sense I need to talk to someone and just listens and understands when I am being a lunatic. There is just something sweet about being understood especially if I know that I am being stupid, selfish etc. and to just get that sort of yucky stuff off my chest and be able to laugh about how silly we can be. This probably doesn't make much sense but I am going to write it anyway. Sigh. Needless to say the whole weekend was good and too bad we can't all just sit around all the time and visit and laugh and enjoy each other's company without worrying about the next day's responsibilities. Perhaps heaven will be like that and there we won't have to either worry about washing dishes or wondering if all the perishable food got put away. That's sounds delicious all around.

No comments: