Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I need all the help I can get

About every other kid has not found schoolish things obvious. I am SOOO not good at being patient with telling a kid again, and again...and again that this number is a 7, or an 8, or a nine. Then while observing this struggling I think to myself all the grand plans I could have to help this poor child remember but all of those plans take time as well which there isn't an abundance of. I am caving and getting a few videos that go over this to help pound it into the poor boys head. Could Stefan and Ingrid find schoolish things obvious? I don't know but it is true that Stefan is running around saying B stands for b, in b,b, bat. Maybe that might give me a vacation for a while if he is the one who learns easily this time. Sigh.

1 comment:

yadikiswoyo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.