Friday, June 15, 2007

Hoeing

I love to hoe the garden. There is nothing more fun than watching the sun go down (at 9:30pm) and getting rid of weeds. The soil looks nice afterwards and I think the plants say thank you too. (don't send the white coats out) It is sort of odd to be able to hoe that late.

Anna should be home within the hour. I was hoping to watch a movie with her but I think she will be sort of wiped out. There is a car wash tomorrow which I am sure will add to her need to sleep. I wish I could help with that but I won't take Stefan out in that heat and Charley is doing his Habitat stint tomorrow too. Everyone will need to crash on Sunday. I hope to declutter some more tomorrow and perhaps hoe some more too.

We had a nice visit with Cheryl and Joshua at the pool today. I almost forgot to mention that part of the day. It was great to see her and catch up. She is the one who is having the miracle baby from a previous post and it was so wonderful to revel in her need to break out a new wardrobe. Hip hip hooray!

I better go make Anna's bed. I changed her sheets so I am sure she would appreciate finding some on her bed when she arrives.

1 comment:

Genuine Lustre said...

A few evenings ago I too was hoeing and I looked at my watch and it was 9:30 exactly and I thought of you.